Forum

Thread tagged as: Problem, Error

Login Problems

Hi,

I have problems logging into the admin on Safari & Firefox after i input username & password and submit, it clears the form and adds this to the url: /login/?r=%2Flogin%2Fcore%2Fdashboard%2F

Chrome works fine, really weird.

Any ideas what's going on?

Dexter Harrison

Dexter Harrison 29 points

• 6 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

When did this start?

I updated last night, only tried Safari this morning.

Not 100% sure what version it was from. I think it was 2.7.1

I just tried Safari again 10 minutes ago and it logged in fine. Seems to be intermittent

Although went in the system clicking on the blog app did this:

Put me onto the log in screen and on the URL:

?r=%2Flogin%2Faddons%2Fapps%2Fperch_blog%2F

Staging site seems to be working ok, it's hard to say for definite because it's obviously intermittent

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

Are you using Perch in multiple browsers at once? That will look like a session fixation attack and Perch will log you out.

That could be it.

I'll give it some time, see if that's the problem.

Cheers Drew

Hi,

I am having the same issue, when I input the username & password and click submit, it clears the form and adds this to the end of the url:

/perch/?r=%2Fperch%2Fcore%2Fapps%2Fcontent%2F

I have tested it in different browsers and having the same issue. I first saw it a day or two ago.

Can you help?

This is happening when not using it in multiple browsers. I've tried it for the first time today and it's doing the same thing.

I've also had reports of the same thing from other users.

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

Is there anything in your PHP error log on the server? It sounds like perhaps sessions aren't working as they should be.

Thanks Drew,

Looks like a full /tmp directory

Thanks Drew, got in touch with my hosting provider and the issue has been resolved.