Forum

Thread tagged as: Question, Suggestions

Portfolio with categories

Are the files that accompany the Portfolio with Categories Video tutorial available anywhere? I'm trying to implement this solution but would find it so much easier if there were a set of files to work from as a starting point. Thanks.

https://docs.grabaperch.com/video/v/portfolio-with-categories/

Franz Neumann

Franz Neumann 0 points

• 5 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

I don't believe so.

Frank. I ran out of time this morning but I was going to put together these files for you. Let me know if you still need help and I will do this after work today.

R. K

R.K. Thanks. Would be great to have the working files as it would likely cut out support issues that take time to solve on everyone's side. My attempts to follow the video tutorial didn't work out. I know there are support files for the one-page list/detail tutorial, which are incredibly helpful, and would love to see the same here for the Portfolio with categories tutorial.

Thanks!

Are there any files on this tutorial? We're strugling to get it to work in Runway. Is there any big differences from Perch to Runway with this tutorial?

Duncan Revell

Duncan Revell 78 points
Registered Developer

It's probably best to start a new thread showing the things you have tried and where it's not working.

The tutorial should be broadly the same, but if you're using Runway, you could use a collection as opposed to a list/detail region. The function calls for the content would be perch_collection as opposed to perch_content_custom.