Forum

Thread tagged as: Question, Forum, Members

Members Application Form

Is there a way that I can use a combination of Perch Forms and Members to allow users that are registered members on my site to access a form that only they can access (An application form if you will) This could be quite a long form with lots of different sections, document uploads etc. Now they may go to fill in this form and realise that they do not have all of the details that they require to submit the application and may want to save the form at the point they are at and come back to it at a later date.

I know that the Edit Member Profile page kinda does this... Allowing you to update your details and save and come back and save again etc. But I know in order to get to this stage - the user would have needed to submit the registration form originally.. and this page is simply making changes to that form entry.

Any help/suggestions would be much appreciated

Richy Thomas

Richy Thomas 0 points

• 4 years ago

Your members form will have to be behind a controlled page, the form cannot be accessed over and over, so you would have to break the form up and have them completed in parts.

Sorry on the road so I am not going into deep explanation. But feel to reply with questions.

R k

Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

You'd need some way to persist the form. That's not something that the Forms app does currently.