Forum

Thread tagged as: Runway, Shop

Runway 3 as a Headless CMS

Hi,

I have a question about Runway 3 as a headless CMS, and wasn't sure where the right place to ask was so thought I would put it here! My current shop setup is I have 3 sites - one selling Watches to retail customers, one selling Clocks to retail customers, and one selling both to Trade customers, behind a login and using Trade pricing.

Currently this means maintaining 3 separate product listings, with quite a bit of identical content. With Runway 3, would it be possible to have all the products in one place, and then have them display on the 3 different domains while still maintaining the Shop functionality - placing orders etc. My client would be more than happy to have licenses for all the domains, including an additional one for the content repository, as this would represent quite a big reduction in the time it takes to maintain the product listings.

I understand this is still in development, though if you could give an indication if this is something that will be possible I can start thinking about how it could be implemented.

Many thanks as always

Mike

Mike Harrison

Mike Harrison 37 points

• 4 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

No, I don't think it would be appropriate for that.

OK, thanks Drew!