Forum

Thread tagged as: Forms

Form content not being forwarded to client because of one word 'Medical'

I have a perch form on a client website. One of the form field labels is the term 'medical'. The Perch form is being submitted to Perch correctly and works fine, but the forwarding of that form content to the client email has stopped working since the new year. It was working fine prior to January. Then after the new year the client stopped receiving emails to their business address which is hosted along with there website on Fasthosts.

After various tests including updating Perch and sending to Mailtrap, I ended up having to rebuild the form and test bit by bit to eliminate any problem areas. I narrowed the issue down to one label. If i change the label to anything other than 'medical' the form submission is successfully forwarded from Perch to the client email address. As soon as I change it back to medical, it stops working.

For the time being I have just changed the label to 'Health' bit it is not ideal. Any advise on what to do about this?

Ritchie

Ritchie Stewart

Ritchie Stewart 0 points

• 3 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

There's nothing in Perch filtering your content on the word 'medical'.

Yes thanks Drew. I'm sure whatever is happening is happening once it leaves Perch. I was just hoping someone may have experienced something similar to this and therefore be able to give some general advice on how to proceed for here.