Forum

Thread tagged as: Question, Problem, Error

Shop App (gamma 11) Can't Save A New Product

When I try to Create A New Product, upon clicking Save I get the error message "Sorry, that update was not successful." Can someone help. Thank you!

Debug Message ~~ SELECT u.*, r.* FROM perch2_users u, perch2_user_roles r WHERE u.roleID=r.roleID AND u.userEnabled=1 AND u.userID=2 AND u.userHash='db2462b659661cb723d1054de4275060' LIMIT 1 UPDATE perch2_users SET userHash='8e57707353122cc76469a8814455d563' WHERE userID='2' SELECT p.privKey FROM perch2_user_privileges p SELECT * FROM (SELECT DISTINCT settingID, settingValue, userID FROM perch2_settings WHERE userID=2 OR userID=0 ORDER BY userID DESC) AS settings GROUP BY settingID, settingValue, userID Registering shop global events SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT * FROM perch2_shop_products ORDER BY title ASC LIMIT 0, 1 Invalid query: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'title' in 'order clause' SELECT FOUND_ROWS() AS count Attempting app installation: perch_shop SHOW TABLES LIKE "perch2_shop_products" Queries: 7 Memory: 3.1681

Michael Griffin

Michael Griffin 0 points

• 5 years ago
Rachel Andrew

Rachel Andrew 394 points
Perch Support

For Shop help while we are still in testing please post in the Shop Slack Channel and not in the forum - thanks!

I have posted this issue there twice already with no replies. I'm code salad on the Slack Channel.

Rachel Andrew

Rachel Andrew 394 points
Perch Support

I asked last night for you to show us debug - in the Slack Channel 9.30pm my time. You didn't respond, so that's why there is no answer.

If you could post the debug there as requested then we'll take a look.

Sorry, I didn't realize that was directed to me. I'm new on the Slack Channel. In looking at posts there I've seen @name used to address a post to a certain person. I was looking for that, thinking that was the etiquette. Anyway, I've posted the debug there now.