Forum

Thread tagged as: Question, Shop

Search Products in Admin

Is there a search facility for the product list in the admin area?

Locating specific products to edit within large catalogues could be quite cumbersome.

Tony Astley

Tony Astley 0 points

• 3 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Yes, from the search tool in the top bar.

Missed that sorry.

Thanks Drew.

Hussein Al Hammad

Hussein Al Hammad 105 points
Registered Developer

Hi Tony,

If you want more filtering options, you can use the Catalog app.

Hello Hussein,

That UI looks great, however after installation, when I try to add a product the slug field is throwing an error:

<br /><b>Warning</b>:  include(/Volumes/Jobs/Websites/Perch_Shop_2/site-folder/perch/addons/apps/pipit_catalog/runtime.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/Volumes/Jobs/Websites/Perch_Shop_2/site-folder/perch/core/inc/apps.php</b> on line <b>19</b><br /><br /><b>Warning</b>:  include(): Failed opening '/Volumes/Jobs/Websites/Perch_Shop_2/site-folder/perch/addons/apps/pipit_catalog/runtime.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php7.1.8/lib/php') in <b>/Volumes/Jobs/Websites/Perch_Shop_2/site-folder/perch/core/inc/apps.php</b> on line <b>19</b><br />123

Are you aware of this error?

I'm running latest version of Perch Runway.

Perch Runway: 3.0.13, PHP: 7.1.8, MySQL: mysqlnd 5.0.12-dev - 20150407 - $Id: b396954eeb2d1d9ed7902b8bae237b287f21ad9e $, with PDO
Server OS: Darwin, apache2handler
Installed apps: content (3.0.13), assets (3.0.13), categories (3.0.13), perch_shop_orders (1.2.5), perch_shop_products (1.2.5), perch_shop (1.2.5), perch_members (1.6.2), pipit_catalog (1.2.0)
App runtimes: <?php $apps_list = [ 'perch_members', 'perch_shop', 'pipit_catalog', ];
PERCH_LOGINPATH: /perch
PERCH_PATH: /Volumes/Jobs/Websites/Perch_Shop_2/site-folder/perch
PERCH_CORE: /Volumes/Jobs/Websites/Perch_Shop_2/site-folder/perch/core
PERCH_RESFILEPATH: /Volumes/Jobs/Websites/Perch_Shop_2/site-folder/perch/resources
Image manipulation: GD
PHP limits: Max upload 32M, Max POST 32M, Memory: 128M, Total max file upload: 32M
F1: 3b606135b33e6a102526838f4152a807
Resource folder writeable: Yes
HTTP_HOST: dev.perchshop2.loc:8888
DOCUMENT_ROOT: /Volumes/Jobs/Websites/Perch_Shop_2/site-folder
REQUEST_URI: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/
SCRIPT_NAME: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/index.php
Hussein Al Hammad

Hussein Al Hammad 105 points
Registered Developer

when I try to add a product the slug field is throwing an error:

The app doesn't do anything on the product edit form. It looks like you added pipit_catalog to your runtime apps list in perch/config/apps.php.

The Catalog app is not a runtime app, so you don't need to add it to perch/config/apps.php. You can review the installation guide.

I shouldn't provide support for a third-party app on this forum. If you have further issues, feel free to open a new issue on GitHub or email me at support@grabapipit.com.

Working now, I'll give it a look.