Forum

Anyone tried Zoho CRM integration?

Hi all,

I'm just wondering if anyone out there has successfully integrated Perch with Zoho CRM? One of our clients is using it but currently their form data is held separately, where they would rather it goes straight into Zoho as a new lead to pursue when the new site is built.

I've looked at the Zoho API and it looks reasonably straight forward but I'm not 100% confident I can do it from scratch, so wondering if an example is already out there to crib from?

Grateful for any pointers! Cheers.

Mark Greenwood

Mark Greenwood 0 points

• 6 years ago
Michael Wilkinson

Michael Wilkinson 6 points
Registered Developer

Hi Mark

If it helps, a site I launched in December posted form data to a CRM system and displayed data from it too. I had normal Perch form templates but I included some jQuery that trapped the submit of the form and then posted the data to both Perch and the CRM using ajax calls. As long as the API allows it, you could in theory do the same thing and post whatever you need.

Thanks, Michael

Hi Michael,

Yeah, I was thinking something along those lines may be the answer. I'm wondering if JavaScript is the right way to go as the authToken would be exposed, unless I added in some php file in the middle to handle the POST. Thanks for the tip!

Mark

Michael Wilkinson

Michael Wilkinson 6 points
Registered Developer

Hi Mark

Yes, doing it via php would solve that. This is where curl could be your friend!

Hope you get it sorted.

Regards, Michael