We are transitioning over to a new forum platform. Please post new issues there. Existing threads will be dealt with here unless you choose to move them over. Visit the new forum

Forum

Thread tagged as: Question

Perch is out of date. You are running Perch Runway 2.8.34 and the latest is 3.0....

Hi, I'm getting this message on just one of my sites (it's a Runway).

I find my other Perch or Perch Runway sites don't give me this warning, because I guess you're not forcing people to upgrade to 3.0 just yet.

I'm just curious as to why the message would be showing on this version?

Perch is out of date. You are running Perch Runway 2.8.34 and the latest is 3.0.0. Update instructions
PHP 5.6.28 is up to date
MySQL 5.6.34 is up to date
Image processing available
SUMMARY INFORMATION

Perch Runway: 2.8.34, PHP: 5.6.28, MySQL: mysqlnd 5.0.11-dev - 20120503 - $Id: 76b08b24596e12d4553bd41fc93cccd5bac2fe7a $, with PDO
Server OS: Darwin, cgi-fcgi
Installed apps: content (2.8.34), assets (2.8.34), categories (2.8.34), perch_forms (1.8.3), perch_blog (5.0)
App runtimes: <?php $apps_list = array( 'content', 'categories', 'perch_blog', 'perch_forms', );
PERCH_LOGINPATH: /perch
PERCH_PATH: /Users/simonclay/Dropbox/Clients/Lowe Build/Lowe Build Website/New Lowe Build Website/perch
PERCH_CORE: /Users/simonclay/Dropbox/Clients/Lowe Build/Lowe Build Website/New Lowe Build Website/perch/core
PERCH_RESFILEPATH: /Users/simonclay/Dropbox/Clients/Lowe Build/Lowe Build Website/New Lowe Build Website/perch/resources
Image manipulation: GD
PHP limits: Max upload 32M, Max POST 32M, Memory: 128M, Total max file upload: 32M
F1: 6a33f95eca3667f9e0c39bf5ca2980fe
Resource folder writeable: Yes
SCRIPT_NAME: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/index.php
REQUEST_URI: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/
DOCUMENT_ROOT: /Users/simonclay/Dropbox/Clients/Lowe Build/Lowe Build Website/New Lowe Build Website
HTTP_HOST: lowebuild:8888
Simon Clay

Simon Clay 127 points

• 2 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

When did you last log in?

Simon Clay

Simon Clay 127 points

Today.

Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Then I don't know. Is it causing you problems?

Simon Clay

Simon Clay 127 points

Nope, just curious and wanted to flag it up :)

Thanks.