Forum

Thread tagged as: Problem, Error, Gallery

Gallery app issues after Perch 3 upgrade

I've noticed a few others with similar Gallery app issues after upgrading to Perch 3 / Gallery 2.8.8:

• can't reorder images by drag and drop on previous version
  • can't delete individual images from an album
  • can't delete albums (the delete button in the 'Are you sure' popup modal does nothing)

Any updates on a fix for these?

Perch: 3.0, PHP: 5.6.28, MySQL: mysqlnd 5.0.11-dev - 20120503 - $Id: 76b08b24596e12d4553bd41fc93cccd5bac2fe7a $, with PDO
Server OS: Darwin, apache2handler
Installed apps: content (3.0), assets (3.0), categories (3.0), perch_blog (5.5), perch_forms (1.9), perch_gallery (2.8.8)
App runtimes: <?php $apps_list = [ 'perch_forms', 'perch_blog', 'perch_gallery', ];
PERCH_LOGINPATH: /perch
PERCH_PATH: /Users/adam/Sites/pwi.ie/site/perch
PERCH_CORE: /Users/adam/Sites/pwi.ie/site/perch/core
PERCH_RESFILEPATH: /Users/adam/Sites/pwi.ie/site/perch/resources
Image manipulation: GD
PHP limits: Max upload 32M, Max POST 32M, Memory: 128M, Total max file upload: 32M
F1: 0c66c2e1f82f9e0b7617b2cb8270f2c7
Resource folder writeable: Yes
HTTP_HOST: pwi.dev
DOCUMENT_ROOT: /Users/adam/Sites/pwi.ie/site
REQUEST_URI: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/
SCRIPT_NAME: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/index.php
Adam Green

Adam Green 0 points

• 4 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

We've got them logged and plan to put an update out.

Got a small issue to add to the list unless I'm doing something wrong.

Updating the Lang file seem to have no effect, I often edit this file to change the Gallery wording to Projects etc...

Thanks for the gallery update, its very much appreciated the quickness of the turn around.

Everything seems to be working fine now, however its not fixed my language file issue. Is anyone else able to confirm this is a perch issue or just a user error on my part?

Basically changing the LANG txt file has had no effect and the admin headings, titles and buttons