Forum

Thread tagged as: Addons, Showcase, Offtopic

Chirp SEO - Now Available

Hey everyone!

I’m so excited to announce the launch of Chirp, The Complete Perch SEO Tool. It's a powerful Perch app that allows users of all types manage their content. It features a simple traffic light system to analyse the state of the on-site content.

After months of hard work, I'm super proud to finally release Chirp. I've written a blog post summarising some of the features included, which can be found here

Ryan Gittings

Ryan Gittings 1 points

• 4 years ago

Excellent work Ryan. I will be getting a copy for a Runway build when it goes live soon. Hope to explore it in detail prior to launch.

Looks really great, Ryan! Is this specific to the Blog app, or will this work with other collections as well? Lately, I've been using collections for blog posts far more often than the Blog app due to flexibility.

Simon Clay

Simon Clay 127 points

It looks very good! Great work.

I think Collections is in the pipeline Shane.

Ryan Gittings

Ryan Gittings 1 points
Registered Developer

Shane Lenzen said:

Looks really great, Ryan! Is this specific to the Blog app, or will this work with other collections as well? Lately, I've been using collections for blog posts far more often than the Blog app due to flexibility.

I've been trying to gather feedback as to how to implement, or if it should be implemented. Collections are used in so many ways, and it's hard to analyse what content is actually on the page from the collections themselves, so that makes it difficult.

Ryan Gittings

Ryan Gittings 1 points
Registered Developer

Just a little update here.

Version 1.1 has been released with full collection support. It now uses real time parsing, more details can be found here:

https://grabachirp.com/blog/chirp-v1-1-overview