Forum

Thread tagged as: Addons, Members

Members App and user data

I have integrated the members app a few times before but I see it has been updated in recent months. In the past I seem to recall that only selected fields were visible in the admin area of perch (email, status). Am i right in thinking that the app has been updated so that additional fields are configurable and accessible from within the admin control panel.

For example, if a user creates an account (registers) can they now maintain a full profile comprising additional fields? Also (and more importantly), will the user profile information be accessible, visible and editable from within the control panel by an administrator?

Ben Stillwell

Ben Stillwell 1 points

• 6 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Yes, that's right. Is that not what you're seeing?

Ben Stillwell

Ben Stillwell 1 points
Registered Developer

Drew. Thanks for your response. I just wanted to check about the functionality before I tell a client that I can integrate it for them. I also have a few older sites which now need to be upgraded to the new version of the members app. The most important thing for me was to get confirmation that an administrator can see / edit the profile information submitted by users as this was not the case before. I'll get the sites updated and I look forward to seeing the results of the updated members app. Thanks.