Forum

Thread tagged as: Problem, Error, CKEditor

Adding IFRAMES to form content.

Having a bit of a strange issue with newer versions of Perch. I'm unable to add iframes to standard content in CKEditor. It 403's as soon as I try to save the content.

I only have this issue with sites that I have been recently updated, older versions appear to work fine.

I've got my hosting company looking into it at the moment as I thought it might be a permissions issue, but they have suggested it might be a problem with the CMS as Wordpress sites they host do not seem to have the same problem.

I already have config.allowedContent = 'true'; in ckeditors config.js file as this was all that was needed previously.

Any thoughts?

Ian Rock

Ian Rock 0 points

• 5 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

That sounds very much like an anti-hacking security setting on the server. Perch isn't doing anything to detect iframes in your content.

Yea, that's what I thought Drew. I'm wondering if my hosting company are updating their servers - I've asked but they won't tell me specifics.

Don't 'spose you know if there is anything specific in CKEditor that could cause this do you?

Cheers!

Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Does it happen if you disable CKEditor?

Hi, just checking back in to update the call in case other stumble upon this thread.

Yep Drew, it was host related. Moved the site from Xilo to Vidahost and all now OK. Thanks for your time! :o)