Forum

Thread tagged as: Configuration, Docs, Gallery

Gallery apps docs

I was following your video documentation on installing a gallery and it mentions adding a perch runtime in the folder "perch/config/app.php"

However in the instructions leading up to this step it says to add the 'perch_gallery', in the apps list as seen below.

I am confused now, because my apps.php folder contains the below code, so where would I add the runtime,

include(PERCH_PATH.'/addons/apps/perch_gallery/runtime.php’);

<?php
    $apps_list = array(
        'content', 
        'perch_gallery', 
        'categories',
    );
Mark Chen

Mark Chen 0 points

• 6 years ago
Rachel Andrew

Rachel Andrew 394 points
Perch Support

If you have a newer installation you don't need to add the runtime. What you have is correct, are you seeing some issue?

So far yes the issues still persist.

I have done a clean install on a new Database and have narrowed down a working php version of 5.3.29 which allows me to install perch without having issues with building tables.

I still get the white page and the error logs are as follows

ALERT - Include filename ('../../../../core/inc/api.php') contains too many '../' (attacker '100.37.165.214', file '/hsphere/local/home/c168080/test.madhavanyc.com/perch/addons/apps/perch_gallery/edit/index.php', line 3)
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

That looks like an error from suhosin. You (or your host) needs to increase the suhosin.executor.include.max_traversal setting.

Increased limits and no difference.

Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Have you restarted the web service since changing the config?

nope but I did a clean start on a new database fresh test domain and it solved all the other issues I had along this one except this issue.

It started to work after increasing the suhosin.executor.include.max_traversal setting. Thanks. But initially when I did it It did not work, It only worked after the clean start.

But thanks for the tips and getting me sorted out.

Mark