We are transitioning over to a new forum platform. Please post new issues there. Existing threads will be dealt with here unless you choose to move them over. Visit the new forum

Forum

Thread tagged as: Error

phpMyAdmin Error

Drew. I'm getting this error when I post the php that you requested in an earlier thread. How do I correct it so my Blog does not keep deleting posts?

I got this error when I ran that SQL

'#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT' at line 1'

phyMyAdmin Version information: 4.0.10.18 Server type: MySQL Server version: 5.6.35-cll-lve - MySQL Community Server (GPL) Protocol version: 10

Matt Holovach

Matt Holovach 0 points

• 3 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

ALTER TABLE `perch2_blog_posts` CHANGE `postID` `postID` INT(11)  NOT NULL  AUTO_INCREMENT;

Drew,

Thank you very much for all of your time on this issue. You have saved me a great deal of time by not having to re-input every blog. Your solution above worked. However, the problem was not on the posts table it was the index table so I used your format and changed the code to the following and now everything is working like it should. Thank you again for you work I really appreciate it.

ALTER TABLE `perch2_blog_index` CHANGE `indexID` `indexID` INT(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT;