Forum

Thread tagged as: Showcase

A few recent Perch Runway sites I have created

Hey all.
Just a quick update and promotion of a few of Perch sites I have built over the past couple of months;

Supershoes - www.supershoes.org.uk
Built on Perch Runway and a new client.

Supershoes empower children fighting cancer in the UK, enhancing physical & emotional wellbeing while raising awareness along the way.

Supershoes are a local Milton Keynes based registered charity. They provide unique customised shoes for incredibly brave children and young people, who are receiving treatment or palliative care for Cancer. Each pair of shoes are designed specifically for a particular individual and are hand painted by a Super Artist to express the child and all of the things they like.

We created a brand new style and format for Supershoes. This included design and development of a fully bespoke responsive website with full content managed system. The website features online donation mechanism using credit cards, eCommerce facility for merchandise,. Latest news, stories, artists features, sponsor features, fundraising and various cross content management. The project also included a full content review, on-going consultation and strategy.

A more detailed write-up here;
https://www.amasci.co.uk/portfolio/supershoes/

Geomatrix - www.geomatrix.co.uk
Built on Perch Runway and an existing client.

Geomatrix Earth Science Ltd offer Geophysical equipment to buy and rent. Geomatrix Earth Science Ltd was formed in 1995 in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire. Geomatrix Earth Science employ both qualified geophysicists and electronic engineers that can offer advice based upon formal training and practical experience.

Full bespoke responsive website design and creation, with comprehensive bespoke CMS facility.

A more detailed write-up here;
https://www.amasci.co.uk/portfolio/geomatrix-earth-science/

Scott White and Hookins - www.swh.co.uk
Built on Perch Runway and an existing client.

Scott White and Hookins are a professional structural, civil and associated engineering consultancy services. The website was a redesign with a full content review. Full write up not done as of yet.

Thanks Terry Upton
(Amasci Creative Limited - www.amasci.co.uk)

Terry Upton

Terry Upton 0 points

• 5 years ago

This is really nice work - I'm trying to find a project best suited to Runway so I can take it for a spin!

Thanks Chris. I recommend Runway. In fact I would even just use Runway for small sites too now.