Forum

Thread tagged as: Question, Forms

Sending email from Perch admin

Hi Guys.

I have a client who would like to email their customers and use a set template, and I was thinking could I set the mail template up in Perch and then have a form in the admin area where the client could fill in email address and name of the customer and send via Perch? This would be one email to one customer not a mailing list. Something like how Perch sends a test email?

Failing that what would be the best way to do this? They're currently using hotmail and I think they essentially want a branded email template to ask for a review or to confirm a booking etc. These customers aren't on any kind of system, a lot of the bookings would be done over the phone.

Cheers for any help, David.

David Clarke

David Clarke 0 points

• 3 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

You could certainly write a Perch add-on to do that, yes. There's nothing in Perch to do exactly what you want, but it has all the infrastructure to enable you to put it together.

Thanks Drew, I've proposed it to the client so may give it a go. I'm guessing this is the right documentation to take a look through? https://docs.grabaperch.com/api/apps/

Thanks,

Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Yes, that's right.