Forum

Thread tagged as: Problem, Addons, Shop

Shipping Zones - no countries listed

Hey,

I'm setting up Shop for the first time ever, using latest Perch Developer Runway and Shop, but in Shipping Zones - there no countries listed in a dropdown.

Perch Runway: 2.8.29, PHP: 5.6.15-1+deb.sury.org~trusty+1, MySQL: mysqlnd 5.0.11-dev - 20120503 - $Id: 3c688b6bbc30d36af3ac34fdd4b7b5b787fe5555 $, with PDO
Server OS: Linux, fpm-fcgi
Installed apps: content (2.8.29), assets (2.8.29), categories (2.8.29), perch_shop_orders (1.0.2), perch_shop_products (1.0.2), perch_shop (1.0.2), perch_members (1.5)
App runtimes: <?php $apps_list = array( 'content', 'categories', 'perch_members', 'perch_shop', );
PERCH_LOGINPATH: /perch
PERCH_PATH: /home/vagrant/Sites/Menchliving.com/menchliving.perch/public/perch
PERCH_CORE: /home/vagrant/Sites/Menchliving.com/menchliving.perch/public/perch/core
PERCH_RESFILEPATH: /home/vagrant/Sites/Menchliving.com/menchliving.perch/public/perch/resources
Image manipulation: GD
PHP limits: Max upload 100M, Max POST 100M, Memory: 512M, Total max file upload: 100M
F1: 2edba60ed1f613d6dd804feb202456a2
Resource folder writeable: Yes
SCRIPT_NAME: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/index.php
REQUEST_URI: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/
DOCUMENT_ROOT: /home/vagrant/Sites/Menchliving.com/menchliving.perch/public
HTTP_HOST: dev.menchliving.perch
Adam Menczykowski

Adam Menczykowski 1 points

• 5 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Are there any countries listed in the perch2_shop_countries table?

No, none. When in zones -> add new zone, inspecting the countries fieldset, it contains:

<div class="wrapped checkboxes fieldtype uni-col"></div>

which as you can see is empty.

Ah, sorry I re-read your question... no that table is empty.

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

Huh, ok. Someone else has seen this but it never turned up in testing.

1 thing I noticed, the nginx instructions in the setup steps are different to those in the online docs. I originally set up my config following the installer (runway returned a 504 I think) but later changed it to those specified in the docs, resulting in runway working.

Any tips on what to do regarding this? A re-install perhaps? Or can I perform an action to populate the table?

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

Yea possibly. I'm going to look into it in the morning.

Thanks Drew

Hi guys, sorry to hijack the post but I'm experiencing missing country list while setting up Perch shop in Perch. Trying to add tax locations and no countries in drop down.

Thanks

Rachel Andrew

Rachel Andrew 394 points
Perch Support

Lee - please create your own thread including your Diagnostics Report and template.

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

This should be fixed now in 1.0.3.

Thanks! I'll try tomorrow and feed back. Big up!

Hi Drew,

I downloaded the update, there are no countries in my table since the update. Do I need to reinstall completely to get the tables to populate? Is there something I can to do instantiate that without starting again?

I think my perch install is suffering from this too, no countries in the drop down box in the admin or during checkout on the site. I've redownloaded shop today and replaced the shop folder in the addons folder but still the same.

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

You'll need to drop the Shop database tables and let Shop reinstall itself. I'm presuming you don't have much set up because you can't really do anything without the countries list.

Let me know if that's not the case.

Ok thanks - no not much set up yet fortunately!

Can confirm that's fixed the bug for me (y)

Yes thank you - I now have a populated perch2_shop_countries table. Thanks Drew