Forum

Thread tagged as: Question, Problem

How do I contact somebody at Perch ?

I have sent several emails to support@grabaperch.com on : 28 May, 29 May, 1 June, 5 June, 8 June but I have had no response

Laurence Prestage

Laurence Prestage 0 points

• 6 years ago

Laurence, hello@grabaperch.com is the email address. They get busy at Perch sometimes.

Robert Ketter said: Laurence, hello@grabaperch.com is the email address. They get busy at Perch sometimes.

They maybe busy, but does it really take 2 weeks to answer a query, or even acknowledge receipt ?

And if the email address is as you say, why when you click "Email Perch" at the top this screen does it go to support@grabaperch.com ?

I am cross because I wanted to ask their advice about the licenses in my account before the V1 expiry date, but nobody got back to me, and now I can't upgrade my licences on the website.

This is not good enough customer service.

Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Hi Laurence

We've not received any email from you since 2011. We're obviously receiving plenty of email, so I'm not sure where your particular problem might lie.

Is it possible to try from a different address?

I have now sent all my emails to you from a different email address. But I have been using the original email address everyday and it works fine.

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

Still nothing. I've sent you an email - let's see if that works.

Just sent it again to your alternative email address

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

Nothing received at this end.

I have sent it yet again from my private email address, but it comes out of the same host so I dont know whether it will be any better.

If not I will try an external email address tomorrow

The email address is hello@ and besides, any questions you have can (and will be) answered here.

I have not had a single question no matter how trivial go unanswered or unacknowledged in some way.

The issue was a matter that I needed to address with Perch direct - not for public consumption. My emails were not getting to Perch and we have established the reason for that, and corrected it. So this issue is now resolved and closed.

But 2 people have said in this thread that the email address to use is hello@ - I still just question why it states support@ at the top of this page. But at least I know now what to do and how to do it.

Thank you for your interest.

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

Both email addresses should be fine.

Rachel Andrew

Rachel Andrew 394 points
Perch Support

support@ is correct for stuff that originates from here - they both come into the same system. support@ is usually the address used if we ask people to email us some private info ... as it's linked to support. The hello@ address is the one published on the website and therefore contains presales queries and all kinds of things.

If we have published an address on our own forum then it is an address that is in use.