We are transitioning over to a new forum platform. Please post new issues there. Existing threads will be dealt with here unless you choose to move them over. Visit the new forum
Blog, Events, Comments and PayPal Shop updated
We've just put out updates to the above apps, primarily for Perch 2.5 compatibility. But of course we fixed some bugs while we were at it.
- Fixes a compatibility issue that was causing quotes to be
\"escaped on ye olde PHP versions
- Gets rid of a sneaky old Textile/Markdown conversion that was happening without going through the proper processes
sectionSlugavailable to use in URLs on search result pages (SERPs)
- Found some more of those Textile/Markdown conversions. They're gone
- This isn't the big Events update, that's in the pipeline
- Fixes a bug where honeypot fields weren't spam checked if you didn't have an Akismet key (which is like, totally dumb)
- Updates the special restricted Textile processing on incoming comments to use the new Textile stuff in Perch 2.5
- Fixes a bug with
perch_shop_custom()that was making it do crazy things.
And that's all the weather.
Want to reply to this thread?Login with Perch