Forum

Thread tagged as: Problem, FoxyCart

Shop App (foxycart) - product details not displaying on orders

I have successfully made test order using the foxy cart shop app, they show in foxycart admin and in the shop app orders section. But when I view an order in the app, it shows all the details EXCEPT the product details, so no indication as to what products were ordered.

The products ordered display in the foxycart admin, so they are definitely being ordered.

Perch is up to date
PHP 5.4.29 is up to date
MySQL 5.1.73-log is up to date
Image processing available
Perch: 2.5, PHP: 5.4.29, MySQL: mysqlnd 5.0.10 - 20111026 - $Id: c85105d7c6f7d70d609bb4c000257868a40840ab $, with PDO
Server OS: Linux, cgi-fcgi
Installed apps: content (2.5), assets (2.5), perch_forms (1.7), perch_mailchimp (2.0.1), perch_blog (4.1), perch_shop_foxycart (2)
App runtimes: <?php include(PERCH_PATH.'/core/apps/content/runtime.php'); include(PERCH_PATH.'/addons/apps/perch_blog/runtime.php'); include(PERCH_PATH.'/addons/apps/perch_mailchimp/runtime.php'); include(PERCH_PATH.'/addons/apps/perch_forms/runtime.php'); include(PERCH_PATH.'/addons/apps/perch_shop_foxycart/runtime.php'); ?>
PERCH_LOGINPATH: /admin

Any ideas?

Mark Watts

Mark Watts 0 points

• 7 years ago
Rachel Andrew

Rachel Andrew 394 points
Perch Support

Which version of the FoxyCart API are you using, they have made breaking changes in the past so it is possible that data is not being sent in the format we expect with the current version.

Store version 1.1, do you need any more information?

Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

I think the app was developed against API version 1.0

ah. will have to get the client to look in the FC admin to see order then :o(

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

We've got it logged, so should be able to look at it the next time the app is updated.

ok thanks. They have an imminent release (well they've said that since april) of a completely overhauled version 2.0 so might be worth waiting till thats released.

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

Good tip - thanks!

Hey - did this get resolved? I am also having the same issue...

Hi All.

I have updated Perch to 2.8.20 and FoxyCart to v2.1 and currently do not have any products listed under the orders in the admin. Does anyone have any information of if / when this will be resolved?

I get Transaction details, and Shipping details, but nothing below the Products Details heading.

Thanks

Lee Ingram