Forum

Thread tagged as: Shop

Display shipping options including zone prices

How do I display all shipping method/zone prices? I can display the Shipping method on the cart page using:

perch_shop_shipping_options();

Outputs:

Supplier: Royal Mail
United Kingdom
£5.00

But none of the other zone prices, as the country hasn't been set yet how do I show all prices for all zones? I only have one method for shipping but with different prices for certain zones. Or am I just going to have to provide a perch region for the client to add the prices to display manually?

Mark Watts

Mark Watts 0 points

• 4 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

If you've not yet chosen a shipping zone, you should see the prices for the default shipping zone. Is that not what's happening?

It displays the default zone text as above no problem; but doesn't show the other prices for other zones, so for example Guernsey is priced differently so at the moment the purchaser would only find out the cost once going through checkout rather than at cart.

Maybe that's ok just thought it was good to show purchaser from any zone what the shipping prices are up front at the cart stage.

Example:

Supplier: Royal Mail
United Kingdom
£5.00
Guernsey
£15.00
Jersey
£10.00
etc
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

That's not something that it does at the moment.

Ok thanks for letting me know, I'll create a region for my client to add manually instead.