Forum

Thread tagged as: Problem, Shop

Perch Shop - Questions

Hi,

perch_shop.options.delete, I can't seem to find that privilege in user roles.

Also, my sort in the shop product list doesn't seem to filter. Here's some basic diagnostics:

Perch Runway: 3.0.8, PHP: 7.1.6, MySQL: mysqlnd 5.0.12-dev - 20150407 - $Id: b396954eeb2d1d9ed7902b8bae237b287f21ad9e $, with PDO Server OS: Linux, cgi-fcgi Installed apps: content (3.0.8), assets (3.0.8), categories (3.0.8), perch_blog (5.5.1), perch_forms (1.9), perch_shop_orders (1.2.2), perch_shop_products (1.2.2), perch_shop (1.2.2), chirp_seo (1.1), perch_members (1.6.2) App runtimes: <?php $apps_list = [ 'perch_members', 'perch_shop', 'perch_forms', 'perch_blog', 'chirp_seo' ];

Ryan Gittings

Ryan Gittings 1 points

• 4 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

perch_shop.options.delete, I can't seem to find that privilege in user roles.

What's the question here? What are you trying to do and how is it failing?

Also, my sort in the shop product list doesn't seem to filter.

What do you mean your sort doesn't filter? Sort sets the order of the items - it doesn't do any filtering. What options are you setting? What result do you get? If you need help, please post your code. Otherwise it's just a fun story for us all to share. Did you hear about that time Ryan's sort didn't filter? Crazy times man, crazy times.

Ryan Gittings

Ryan Gittings 1 points
Registered Developer

So the role isn’t selectable in admin when I go to give a user role this privilege it would seem.

Okay to clear things up, so the sort doesn’t work, I press SKU and try and get a ASC/DESC order of products of the SKU when I press the heading of the products admin list, but the order doesn’t change, in fact none of the filters work. I’ve tried two clients on Perch shop and both does it.

Hope that helps.

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

So the role isn’t selectable in admin when I go to give a user role this privilege it would seem.

As far as I'm aware it's for primary admins only at the moment. Presumably you've found the reference by digging through the code - that doesn't make it a supported feature. You can probably enable it by turning privilege assist on.

Okay to clear things up, so the sort doesn’t work, I press SKU and try and get a ASC/DESC order of products of the SKU when I press the heading of the products admin list, but the order doesn’t change, in fact none of the filters work. I’ve tried two clients on Perch shop and both does it.

So in the control panel, right? I would've thought that should work. If it's a link it should sort. Does the URL change when you click the link?

Ryan Gittings

Ryan Gittings 1 points
Registered Developer

Ah okay, sure!

Yeah correct. Yeah the link updates, but the order doesn't change.

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

That's very weird. I'll see if I can reproduce it.