Forum

Thread tagged as: Runway

Perch Runway Resource Log

I'm having some issues with assets and uploading / adding them to Runway. I'm not sure what has happened as everything appeared to work fine but I am now getting the following message in debug:

Invalid query: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'fl_runway.perch2_resource_log' doesn't exist.

I have checked the database and the table does not exist. Can I manually add this resource table to hopefully resolve the problem? If so what settings do I need for the table?

Previously added assets can be seen, I just cannot select an existing image to add to content and I cannot upload a new image.

Any advice?

Update: i think the error is to do with Kraken installation. I have just uninstalled this app and can now upload images and select images from assets but error Invalid query: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'fl_runway.perch2_resource_log' doesn't exist is still present

Ben Stillwell

Ben Stillwell 1 points

• 6 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

If you run an update does it create it?

/perch/core/update/?force=update
Ben Stillwell

Ben Stillwell 1 points
Registered Developer

Thanks, Drew. That seems to have re-created the table. Will have another go at Kraken now and see if I can get to work properly.