Forum

Thread tagged as: Problem, Addons, MailChimp

No subscribers showing in MailChimp App

I’ve just installed the MailChimp App.

It seemed to import everything and set up the webhooks okay, but under Subscribers it just says:

There are no subscribers yet. Have you imported the list?

I’ve tried importing the list again but it doesn’t show any errors and there are still no subscribers shown.

Nick Bramwell

Nick Bramwell 5 points

• 7 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Any errors if you turn debug on?

I’ve turned on debug and it does give some errors, here is the first part:

DIAGNOSTICS:
SELECT u.*, r.* FROM perch2_users u, perch2_user_roles r
WHERE u.roleID=r.roleID AND u.userEnabled='1' AND u.userID=1 AND u.userHash='ffc3be46d963beb8a1c1326ec5cfa78a'
LIMIT 1
UPDATE perch2_users SET userHash='8e8622e5f26ee30f737911595d0ea1e7' WHERE userID=1
SELECT p.privKey FROM perch2_user_privileges p
SELECT * FROM (SELECT DISTINCT settingID, settingValue FROM perch2_settings WHERE userID=1 OR userID=0 ORDER BY userID DESC) AS settings GROUP BY settingID
TRUNCATE TABLE perch2_mailchimp_subscribers
INSERT INTO perch2_mailchimp_subscribers(subscriberDate,subscriberEmail) VALUES(NULL,NULL)
Invalid query: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'subscriberEmail' cannot be null
INSERT INTO perch2_mailchimp_subscribers(subscriberDate,subscriberEmail) VALUES(NULL,NULL)
Invalid query: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'subscriberEmail' cannot be null

It also has an error like this after each campaign, which seems to be because the campaign is already there

Invalid query: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '31f65ed7c4' for key 'idx_cid'

At the end it also has this error

Array
(
    [type] => 8
    [message] => Undefined index: CONFIRM_TIME
    [file] => /home/twolittl/public_html/perch/addons/apps/perch_mailchimp/PerchMailchimp_Util.class.php
    [line] => 74
)

I didn’t include the whole output as it was very long containing the content of every campaign but I can paste the whole thing if it would be more helpful.

Thanks

Nick

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

Is that null error repeated for each entry?

It has the null entry 6 times before moving onto inserting the campaigns. There should be 71 subscribers.

I tried it with another list which has 2 subscribers and still get the null error 6 times.

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

Ok. I didn't write that app, so I'm not too familiar with what it's doing at that point. I'll try and find out.