We are transitioning over to a new forum platform. Please post new issues there. Existing threads will be dealt with here unless you choose to move them over. Visit the new forum

Forum

Thread tagged as: Installation

Update 2.5.3 to 2.5.4 - resource bucket now appears twice

Just upgraded to 2.5.4 and my resource bucket now appears twice on pages

Contents of config/buckets.php ...

<?php 
    return array(
        'toolbox' => array(
            'web_path'  => '/toolbox',
            'file_path' => '/home/xxxx/public_html/toolbox'
        )
    );
?>

Admin/Assets page shows 'Toolbox' twice in the 'By Bucket' filter. Page diagnostics here:

SELECT u.*, r.* FROM perch2_users u, perch2_user_roles r
WHERE u.roleID=r.roleID AND u.userEnabled='1' AND u.userID=1 AND u.userHash='620b6f20cb66ae603f0835cc621b0cbd'
LIMIT 1
UPDATE perch2_users SET userHash='c5d37137ef49ae6a1052c350b22c0483' WHERE userID=1
SELECT p.privKey FROM perch2_user_privileges p
SELECT * FROM (SELECT DISTINCT settingID, settingValue FROM perch2_settings WHERE userID=1 OR userID=0 ORDER BY userID DESC) AS settings GROUP BY settingID
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT r1.*, r2.resourceFile AS thumb, r2.resourceWidth AS thumbWidth, r2.resourceHeight AS thumbHeight, r2.resourceDensity AS thumbDensity
FROM perch2_resources r1
LEFT OUTER JOIN perch2_resources r2 ON r2.resourceParentID=r1.resourceID AND r2.resourceKey='thumb'
AND r2.resourceAWOL!=1
WHERE r1.resourceKey='orig' AND r1.resourceAWOL=0 ORDER BY r1.resourceUpdated DESC, r1.resourceCreated DESC LIMIT 0, 24
SELECT FOUND_ROWS() AS `count` 
SELECT DISTINCT resourceType FROM perch2_resources 
WHERE resourceAWOL=0 AND resourceType !="" ORDER BY resourceType ASC
SELECT DISTINCT resourceBucket FROM perch2_resources 

The 'Add Asset' button gives me two entries for 'Toolbox' in the 'Save in Bucket' dropdown. Diagnostics here:

SELECT u.*, r.* FROM perch2_users u, perch2_user_roles r
WHERE u.roleID=r.roleID AND u.userEnabled='1' AND u.userID=1 AND u.userHash='097e45fafd804b2babfb27a15e3683c2'
LIMIT 1
UPDATE perch2_users SET userHash='a7e025896c24440ce33c49f1be5bf656' WHERE userID=1
SELECT p.privKey FROM perch2_user_privileges p
SELECT * FROM (SELECT DISTINCT settingID, settingValue FROM perch2_settings WHERE userID=1 OR userID=0 ORDER BY userID DESC) AS settings GROUP BY settingID
SELECT DISTINCT resourceBucket FROM perch2_resources 

If it helps there's no 'Default' bucket in the list (as there is on other sites). Should there be?

Further update ... Another site (using buckets.php) is correctly displaying a Default bucket and the one defined in buckets.php. I think the problem must just be with the first site (the diagnostics I've shown). I think I must have hit the bug of 'Fixes Assets buckets menu to include all buckets from bucket list' but not known it was a bug, worked around it and ended up with 2 buckets of the same name even though only one is actually being updated. As this is in test, I can delete the assets and the bucket and start again. Will that reset things?

Graham Street

Graham Street 17 points

• 5 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Gah, sorry, that's a bug.

Happy to test a local fix as this is a test site. You have my email address.