Forum

Thread tagged as: Events

Events spanning two dates

I have been asked by two separate customers if it is possible to add in 'from' and 'to' dates to the Events app. This will be quite time consuming for me to do and I wanted to find out if anyone has already attempted this. I am quite prepared to do it myself - however and I have heard that there is a new Events update in the pipeline. So my question is will this update include date ranges? And of course my second question is when will it be implemented.

btw, Still impressed with the quality of Perch, keep it up guys! Have been using the Members app recently which works a treat.

Dave Mellett

Dave Mellett 0 points

• 7 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Yes, the new Events app includes a start and end date for events.

Hey Drew,

Do you have an idea on when the new Events app rolls out (with the start/end date feature)? I'm in a similar spot as Dave above and want to plan accordingly.

Cheers!

Rachel Andrew

Rachel Andrew 394 points
Perch Support

We don't publish dates as we don't want you to rely on something being available on a certain date and then we need to push it back because of something higher priority. You should plan based on what is currently available in the software and add-ons.

When the updated app is available it will be announced at https://grabaperch.com/news.

Roger that - thanks Rachel.