Forum

Thread tagged as: Problem, Addons, Shop

Updated and Shop not Working

Diagnostic Report:

Perch: 3.0.8, PHP: 7.0.21, MySQL: mysqlnd 5.0.12-dev - 20150407 - $Id: b5c5906d452ec590732a93b051f3827e02749b83 $, with PDO Server OS: Linux, cgi-fcgi Installed apps: content (3.0.8), assets (3.0.8), categories (3.0.8), perch_forms (1.9.1), perch_shop_orders (1.2.3), perch_shop_products (1.2.3), perch_shop (1.2.3), perch_members (1.6.2) App runtimes: <?php $apps_list = array( 'content', 'categories', 'perch_members', 'perch_shop', ); PERCH_LOGINPATH: /admin PERCH_PATH: /home/sites/brocoffee.co.uk/public_html/admin PERCH_CORE: /home/sites/brocoffee.co.uk/public_html/admin/core PERCH_RESFILEPATH: /home/sites/brocoffee.co.uk/public_html/admin/resources Image manipulation: GD PHP limits: Max upload 64M, Max POST 8M, Memory: 128M, Total max file upload: 8M F1: 0c66c2e1f82f9e0b7617b2cb8270f2c7 Resource folder writeable: Yes HTTP_HOST: brocoffee.co.uk DOCUMENT_ROOT: /home/sites/brocoffee.co.uk/public_html REQUEST_URI: /admin/core/settings/diagnostics/ SCRIPT_NAME: /admin/core/settings/diagnostics/index.php

I updated to Perch v3 and then updated the Apps.

The login window for members has lost its styling (https://www.brocoffee.co.uk/members/)

When you are logged in there are no product images showing

The 'Add to cart' button when pressed goes to https://www.brocoffee.co.uk/shop/cart which gives a 404

Login using: test@testtest.com Password: test123

All styling is removed from previous shop.

Seems to be missing a path, but can't work out where.

Thanks in advance...

Ryan Harty

Ryan Harty 0 points

• 4 years ago
Duncan Revell

Duncan Revell 78 points
Registered Developer

Did you follow all the steps during the upgrade?

I can see your apps_list still contains 'content' and 'categories' (which should be removed).

After updating shop, did you go to the shop app in the backend and see the upgrade message?

Did the upgrade work smoothly on your development copy/server?

Hi Duncan, thanks for the replay.

I replaced all the folders for the shop i.e. perch_shop, perch_members, perch_products and perch_orders in perch/addons/apps

Diagnostics shows 'Shop 1.2.3 is up to date'

I had to upgrade the version of Perch to 3 first, and then replaced the folders above.

I've reverted back to the older version of the Perch Shop and Members add-ons. Everything is back to the way it was before. I will go though it again, step by step.

Duncan Revell

Duncan Revell 78 points
Registered Developer

Just out of curiosity, which version of Perch are you upgrading from?

It's probably best to test it on a dev copy...