Forum

Thread tagged as: Question

Where to find Referral Programme Codes?

Hullo!

I have a question about the Perch Referral Programme – once a user has signed up for an account using my unique code (terri2 or via the supplied link), and then goes on to buy a Perch license, where do I find the generated code?

I ask because I have set up at least 4 new clients since the Referral Programme went live who have gone on to purchase Perch licences with these accounts, but I have not received discount codes for any of them.

At least 3 of those 4 were processed correctly, as I was the one who entered my unique code and walked the client through purchasing a license together, side-by-side in our office. One of those purchases happened today, which at the time of this post was less than 24 hours ago, and I see the notice re: nightly assignment so depending on when you read this it may still be outside that window. And the 4th instance my client did the entire process themselves, and at least said they used the referral link (so I suppose I can't 100% vouch for that one).

To be honest I'm not too worried about getting credit for those past purchases, since Perch is WAY more than worth the cost of entry without a 10% discount: I just want to know if I should bother using the Referral Programme anymore, or if I'm just not seeing where the generated codes are deposited.

Let me know if there's any other information I can provide, or if I should move this to a private ticket.

Unrelated but worth mentioning: the 2.6 release earlier today was like getting Christmas in August – great implementation of a highly sought after feature (categories). Awesome stuff you two!

Richard Terrick

Richard Terrick 3 points

• 7 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

You should get an email with the discount code based on any referrals. I'll have a look into it and see what's going on.