Forum

Thread tagged as: Error, Runway, Shop

Missing columns in shop_currencies

Hello,

I have installed the Shop App on Perch Runway.

By default, GBP is the only enabled currency. Looking at the 'Formatting' fields, the 'Decimal point character' and the 'Thousands character' are empty even though they are required.

When I tried to enable another currency I filled those fields (needed to since they're required), but there was a small problem:

[1] SELECT * FROM perch2_shop_currencies WHERE currencyID='26' LIMIT 1
Using template: \addons\apps\perch_shop\templates\shop\currencies\currency.html
UPDATE perch2_shop_currencies SET currencyCode='CAD', currencyTitle='Canadian dollar', currencySymbol='$', currencyDecimals='2', currencyRate='1.0000', currencyActive='1', currencySymbolPosition='before', currencyDecimalSeparator='.', currencyThousandsSeparator=',', currencyDynamicFields='[]' WHERE currencyID='26'
Invalid query: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'currencyDecimalSeparator' in 'field list'

I looked through the perch2_shop_currencies and couldn't find currencyDecimalSeparator or currencyThousandsSeparator, so I had to add them manually.

This is not a question; just reporting the missing columns (not sure whether posting a thread is the ideal way of reporting).

Hussein Al Hammad

Hussein Al Hammad 105 points

• 5 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Was this a fresh install or an update?

Hussein Al Hammad

Registered Developer

Fresh install. Only downloaded Runway and Shop App yesterday (16 August).

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

We should have a fix out this morning.

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

1.0.8 is now available.

Hussein Al Hammad

Registered Developer

Awesome. Thanks for the super quick response & fix, Drew!