Forum

Thread tagged as: Problem

Image button in Markdown in 3.0.9

The assets modal window does not open on clicking the image button in Markdown in 3.0.9. I rolled a Perch site back to 3.0.8 and it worked as expected, and I have the same problem on the Runway site diagnosed below.

This was mentioned in an earlier post, but that post had multiple questions.

Diagnostic summary:

Perch Runway: 3.0.9, PHP: 5.6.28, MySQL: mysqlnd 5.0.11-dev - 20120503 - $Id: 76b08b24596e12d4553bd41fc93cccd5bac2fe7a $, with PDO
Server OS: Darwin, apache2handler
Installed apps: content (3.0.9), assets (3.0.9), categories (3.0.9), perch_blog (5.5.1), perch_forms (1.9), perch_gallery (2.8.9), perch_shop_orders (1.1), perch_shop_products (1.1), perch_shop (1.1), perch_members (1.6.1)
App runtimes: <?php $apps_list = array( 'content', 'categories', 'perch_blog', 'perch_forms', 'perch_gallery', 'perch_members', 'perch_shop' );
PERCH_LOGINPATH: /perch
PERCH_PATH: /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/jr_found/perch
PERCH_CORE: /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/jr_found/perch/core
PERCH_RESFILEPATH: /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/jr_found/perch/resources
Image manipulation: GD
PHP limits: Max upload 32M, Max POST 32M, Memory: 128M, Total max file upload: 32M
F1: 3b606135b33e6a102526838f4152a807
Resource folder writeable: Yes
HTTP_HOST: jr.dev
DOCUMENT_ROOT: /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/jr_found
REQUEST_URI: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/
SCRIPT_NAME: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/index.php

Template:

<perch:content id="text" type="textarea" label="Text" markdown="true" editor="markitup" imagewidth="640" imageheight="480" />
John Rose

John Rose 6 points

• 4 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Do you mean the MarkItUp editor? If so, do you get any errors in your browser console?

Yes, the MarkItUp editor.

I didn't see any errors in the browser console, but that's somewhat unfamiliar territory for me. Interesting poking around, though. Under "Response" there is this:

<br />
<b>Notice</b>:  Undefined index: bucket in <b>/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/jr_found/perch/core/apps/assets/async/get-assets/index.php</b> on line <b>56</b><br />
{"assets":[]}

A few days ago an undeclared bucket showed up in Assets labeled "admin".

I had ignored it but was able to upload an image into it just now, but using the Assets admin, not via the editor icon.

I'll continue to look.

Later edit: That was the Web Console. I don't see errors in the Browser Console.

The previous mention of this was a couple of days ago...

Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Ok, we'll take a look at it after the weekend.