Forum

Thread tagged as: Question, Problem, Shop

I am getting incorrect total tax and grand totals in my shopping cart

Hi,

I am using the standard cart template in Perch (not Runway) but I am getting incorrect total tax and grand totals when I have more than one item in the cart. I am running on PHP 7.1.1 and I also get the the warning messages 'Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in'. Could this be affecting shopping cart totals?

Regards, Patricia

Patricia Neale

Patricia Neale 0 points

• 4 years ago

Patricia, 1 + a = uh.... 1a. LOL, ... not really but that likely is whats happening to cause the warning your encountering.

The cart is expecting (int) integers and likely the value being added to the cart in mis-configured and a non-numeric value is being supplied instead... sometimes something like 10 might have been entered as 1O. So first double check your product data is correctly entered just in case.

Also, it would be helpful if you could post your diagnostic report and debug from the page in question. Also, if you can post the entire error, not a shortened version that may also help to weed out the problem.

Hi Patricia

Can you take your PHP version down to 7.0.x? Drew is aware of the new error so I am sure a fix is on its way.

Kind regards

Jon

Thanks for the replies. I will wait for the fix and try again later. It could just be my implementation of the cart.