Sharing content between multiple regions
I have a system using multiple regions to create a timeline style list of content.
- Each region created represents a point on the timeline.
- All parts on the timeline are displayed on the same page (hence the multiple regions).
- Each point in the timeline links to the next point via an anchor.
- Is it possible to check if a region is followed by another region?
- Is it possible to 'add 1' to perch_item_index?
- Is it possible to use content from the next region? e.g. Use it's title within a link.
Essentially what I'm looking to do is create a link at the end of every point linking to the next point using it's region title and ID.
Want to reply to this thread?Login with Perch