We are transitioning over to a new forum platform. Please post new issues there. Existing threads will be dealt with here unless you choose to move them over. Visit the new forum
Sharing content between multiple regions
I have a system using multiple regions to create a timeline style list of content.
- Each region created represents a point on the timeline.
- All parts on the timeline are displayed on the same page (hence the multiple regions).
- Each point in the timeline links to the next point via an anchor.
- Is it possible to check if a region is followed by another region?
- Is it possible to 'add 1' to perch_item_index?
- Is it possible to use content from the next region? e.g. Use it's title within a link.
Essentially what I'm looking to do is create a link at the end of every point linking to the next point using it's region title and ID.
Want to reply to this thread?Login with Perch