Forum

Thread tagged as: Problem, Addons, Gallery

Gallery thumbnail in Perch dashboard not updating

Hi,

I'm using the standard gallery image.html template (nothing changed).

<perch:gallery id="image" type="image" key="small" width="100" height="100" crop="true" />
<perch:gallery id="image" type="image" key="main"  width="640" height="480" />
<perch:gallery id="image" type="image" key="thumb" width="30" height="30" crop="true" />

<perch:gallery id="desc" type="textarea" label="Description" size="s" textile="true" editor="markitup" />

I can upload an image and it's shown in the form above the file upload button, however is I then upload a new image to replace the existing image the thumbnail still shows the old image. The output on the front end shows the new image.

Not sure why the image in the dashboard / image form isn't updating. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Alex.

Diagnostics report below.

SUMMARY INFORMATION

Perch: 2.8.13, PHP: 5.5.20, MySQL: mysqlnd 5.0.11-dev - 20120503 - $Id: bf9ad53b11c9a57efdb1057292d73b928b8c5c77 $, with PDO Server OS: Darwin, apache2handler Installed apps: content (2.8.13), assets (2.8.13), categories (2.8.13), perch_gallery (2.8.6) App runtimes: <?php $apps_list = array( 'content', 'categories', 'perch_gallery', ); PERCH_LOGINPATH: /perch PERCH_PATH: /Users/alextebbutt/Sites/tcs/perch PERCH_CORE: /Users/alextebbutt/Sites/tcs/perch/core PERCH_RESFILEPATH: /Users/alextebbutt/Sites/tcs/perch/resources Image manipulation: GD PHP limits: Max upload 2M, Max POST 8M, Memory: 128M, Total max file upload: 2M Resource folder writeable: Yes HTTP_HOST: tcs.dev DOCUMENT_ROOT: /Users/alextebbutt/Sites/tcs REQUEST_URI: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/ SCRIPT_NAME: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/index.php

Alex Tebbutt

Alex Tebbutt 0 points

• 6 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

What process are you following to replace the image?

I go to the album, click on the image in question, click the upload file and select a new image and then upload.

Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Ok, thanks, we'll log it to take a look at.