Forum

Thread tagged as: Problem

Assets dont show with thumbnails

Non of the images i upload get thumbnails or link. File name match but i get no image. What to do?

Erick Green

Erick Green 0 points

• 6 years ago
Rachel Andrew

Rachel Andrew 394 points
Perch Support

You say none of the images you upload get a thumbnail, yet I can see some thumnbnails in your screenshot, so what is different about the two that did not work? Are they a larger image size for example?

What process are you following to upload the images?

Also, with any new thread we need your Diagnostic Report, you should be asked for it when creating the thread.

Those images with thumbnails are uploaded weeks ago, all new ones do not get a thumbnail. I tried with many images and they all fail. Looks like the web space I got are full too. Could that be the reason or should I have gotten a message my server is full when i try upload images?

Perch: 2.8.4, PHP: 5.5.29-1~dotdeb+7.1, MySQL: 5.5.44, with PDO
Server OS: Linux, cgi-fcgi
Installed apps: content (2.8.4), assets (2.8.4), perch_backup (1.2)
App runtimes: <?php $apps_list = array( 'content', );
PERCH_LOGINPATH: /perch
PERCH_PATH: /home/2/c/creativemill/www/perch
PERCH_CORE: /home/2/c/creativemill/www/perch/core
PERCH_RESFILEPATH: /home/2/c/creativemill/www/perch/resources
Image manipulation: GD Imagick
PHP limits: Max upload 128M, Max POST 128M, Memory: 129M, Total max file upload: 128M
Resource folder writeable: Yes
DOCUMENT_ROOT: /home/2/c/creativemill/www
HTTP_HOST: creativemill.no
REQUEST_URI: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/
SCRIPT_NAME: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/index.php
Rachel Andrew

Rachel Andrew 394 points
Perch Support

If your server is full then Perch isn't going to be able to generate images, so you need to sort that out with your hosting.

Also Perch is out of date, so please be sure to update to the latest version if you need further help.