Forum

Thread tagged as: Question, Problem, Shop

Hungarian forint / Currency Issue

According to PayPal, I can not submit a decimal for this currency ... so I went into currency settings and set number of decimals to 0.

that worked all fine and dandy until I went to make a payment and got this ...

Fatal error: Uncaught Omnipay\Common\Exception\InvalidRequestException: Please specify amount as a string or float, with decimal places (e.g. '10.00' to represent $10.00). in /Users/bmyers/Sites/becalistyle/perch/addons/apps/perch_shop/lib/vendor/omnipay/common/src/Omnipay/Common/Message/AbstractRequest.php:318 Stack trace: #0 /Users/bmyers/Sites/becalistyle/perch/addons/apps/perch_shop/lib/vendor/omnipay/braintree/src/Message/AuthorizeRequest.php(19): Omnipay\Common\Message\AbstractRequest->getAmount() #1 /Users/bmyers/Sites/becalistyle/perch/addons/apps/perch_shop/lib/vendor/omnipay/braintree/src/Message/PurchaseRequest.php(13): Omnipay\Braintree\Message\AuthorizeRequest->getData() #2 /Users/bmyers/Sites/becalistyle/perch/addons/apps/perch_shop/lib/vendor/omnipay/common/src/Omnipay/Common/Message/AbstractRequest.php(673): Omnipay\Braintree\Message\PurchaseRequest->getData() #3 /Users/bmyers/Sites/becalistyle/perch/addons/apps/perch_shop/lib/vendor/omnipay/braintree/src/Message/AbstractRequest.php(45): Omnipay\Common\Mes in /Users/bmyers/Sites/becalistyle/perch/addons/apps/perch_shop/lib/vendor/omnipay/common/src/Omnipay/Common/Message/AbstractRequest.php on line 318

how can I force it to submit a currency about that rounds up / down to the nearest 1?

Blake Myers

Blake Myers 0 points

• 3 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

That looks like a bug in the underlying library, so we'll need to investigate. For the moment I think the answer is that you can't.