Forum

Thread tagged as: Problem

Cannot see Master Pages

Hello there,

Still getting to grips with various aspects of Perch which is proving very useful.

One issue I can't seem to fix. I have set up a Master page from which I have built several pages but I cannot see anything when i click Master Pages in the dashboard. Just a blank page. I have used the runtime reference <?php include($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'].'/perch/runtime.php'); ?> but nothing appears in the dashboard.

Any ideas gratefully received.

Martin

Martin Dady

Martin Dady 0 points

• 7 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Do you get any errors in your PHP error log?

Are you on v2.6.6?

I'm using 2.6.5 and have no error log!

I've added a php.ini file to the server to monitor logs now the Master Page shows up this error:

Warning: include(/home/tag0un1t3/public_html/perch/core/apps/content/modes/template.list.post.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/tag0un1t3/public_html/perch/core/apps/content/page/templates/index.php on line 27

Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/tag0un1t3/public_html/perch/core/apps/content/modes/template.list.post.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/tag0un1t3/public_html/perch/core/apps/content/page/templates/index.php on line 27

Any thoughts?

PHP error log says the same

Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Can you try with the latest version?

That worked!

Thanks very much