Forum

Thread tagged as: Error, Installation

Shop Vs 1 Settings

I have just upgraded to Perch 3 and now my very old version of paypal shop doesnt have any settings to point the paypal account at. (Diagnostics shows : An update is available for Shop. You have 1.1.2 and the current version is 1.2.5)

Is there anything I can do to set the paypal account, or do I need to upgrade to the latest version Shop? I'm aware the latest shop version is a completely different app to the original one, so I'm assuming I cant just upgrade the app and leave the product data as it is

~~~

Perch: 3.0.10, PHP: 5.6.3, MySQL: 5.5.40, with PDO Server OS: Linux, apache2handler Installed apps: content (3.0.10), assets (3.0.10), categories (3.0.10), perch_blog (5.6.1), perch_events (1.9.5), perch_forms (1.9.1), perch_shop (1.1.2), perch_backup (1.2) App runtimes: <?php include(PERCH_PATH.'/addons/apps/perch_blog/runtime.php'); include(PERCH_PATH.'/addons/apps/perch_forms/runtime.php'); include(PERCH_PATH.'/addons/apps/perch_events/runtime.php'); include(PERCH_PATH.'/addons/apps/perch_shop/runtime.php'); ?> PERCH_LOGINPATH: /perch PERCH_PATH: /home/paws/4pawsmobilespa.com/htdocs/perch PERCH_CORE: /home/paws/4pawsmobilespa.com/htdocs/perch/core PERCH_RESFILEPATH: /home/paws/4pawsmobilespa.com/htdocs/perch/resources Image manipulation: GD PHP limits: Max upload 100M, Max POST 100M, Memory: 128M, Total max file upload: 100M F1: 3b606135b33e6a102526838f4152a807 Resource folder writeable: Yes HTTP_HOST: www.4pawsmobilespa.com DOCUMENT_ROOT: /home/paws/4pawsmobilespa.com/htdocs REQUEST_URI: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/ SCRIPT_NAME: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/index.php

cow shed

cow shed 0 points

• 3 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

There's not a Perch 3 version of PayPal Shop. That app has long been deprecated. If you need to keep running it, you'll need to say on Perch 2.