We are transitioning over to a new forum platform. Please post new issues there. Existing threads will be dealt with here unless you choose to move them over. Visit the new forum
SVG save Error
I get an error when I save my a file that has SVG images. My process:
- I delete the height and width information from my SVG files.
- I use CSS to size the svg images responsively.
- When I add the SVG image to the template it is showing as 0 x 0 in dimension but it is showing the correct file size.
- When I save the file I get two PHP errors
Warning: Division by zero in E:\wamp\www\testingServer3\_cms\core\lib\PerchImage.class.php on line 107
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at E:\wamp\www\testingServer3\_cms\core\lib\PerchImage.class.php:114) in E:\wamp\www\testingServer3\_cms\core\lib\PerchUtil.class.php on line 1406
- Even though the errors appear the SVG's work on the page, I'm confident that the issue is that the SVG's are showing 0 x 0 dimensions because when I upload the same image files with PNG's everything works fine.
- Is there a better way to work with SVG's in Perch. This is probably due to my ignorance but I was just thinking someone may have run into the same issue.
Want to reply to this thread?Login with Perch