Forum

Thread tagged as: Problem, Error, Shop

Shop Update PHP Error

Hi, I've noticed that my final checkout step (payment processing via stripe) produces a PHP error -- full white screen. I was on Shop 1.0.6, with no issue. I've updated to 1.0.9 and this is happening...I'm stumped.

Thank you!

Olympia Kyriakides

Olympia Kyriakides 1 points

• 4 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

What's the error?

[27-Oct-2016 12:01:07 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'Guzzle\Http\Exception\CurlException' with message '[curl] 35: Unsupported SSL protocol version [url] https://api.stripe.com/v1/charges' in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/om-nyc/perch/addons/apps/perch_shop/lib/vendor/guzzle/guzzle/src/Guzzle/Http/Curl/CurlMulti.php:359
Stack trace:
#0 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/om-nyc/perch/addons/apps/perch_shop/lib/vendor/guzzle/guzzle/src/Guzzle/Http/Curl/CurlMulti.php(292): Guzzle\Http\Curl\CurlMulti->isCurlException(Object(Guzzle\Http\Message\EntityEnclosingRequest), Object(Guzzle\Http\Curl\CurlHandle), Array)
#1 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/om-nyc/perch/addons/apps/perch_shop/lib/vendor/guzzle/guzzle/src/Guzzle/Http/Curl/CurlMulti.php(257): Guzzle\Http\Curl\CurlMulti->processResponse(Object(Guzzle\Http\Message\EntityEnclosingRequest), Object(Guzzle\Http\Curl\CurlHandle), Array)
#2 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/om-nyc/perch/addons/apps/perch_shop/lib/vendor/guzzle/guzzle/src/Guzzle/Http/Curl/CurlMulti.php(240): Guzzle\Http\Curl\CurlMulti->processMessages()
#3 /App in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/om-nyc/perch/addons/apps/perch_shop/lib/vendor/guzzle/guzzle/src/Guzzle/Http/Curl/CurlMulti.php on line 359
Drew McLellan

Perch Support

Is SSL up to date on your server?

ek definitely not--I'm in local dev with MAMP

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

Is that MAMP Pro 4 or some other version?

Other version!! I know you can get SSL w/ Pro 4. I'm using basic v.3.4 like a cheap-o! Upgrade then?

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

Or leave that aspect until you're off your local machine and into a staging environment.

But upgrading would probably be sensible.

Thanks Drew! I'll give the upgrade a try.