Forum

Thread tagged as: Question, Problem

Blog posts being published directly without approval

Hi,

Hopefully the final issue with setting up my blog and I'm sure something I have done. A couple of days back when I first tested posting comments they came through to the admin for approval before going live. Now I've customised the design comments are going straight onto the blog post before going to approval. I get the message that "Thank you. Your comment has been submitted and will appear on the site once approved." but post just appears.

What could I have broken?

Cheers

Rob

PS - in better frame of mind than yesterday :-)

Rob Hawkins

Rob Hawkins 0 points

• 7 years ago

Hi Drew (all)

Think this is resolved. I tested from a different browser and everything worked okay so I closed Firefox down, started a new session and this time around things were fine.

Not sure why this would be?

Cheers

Rob

Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

If you're logged into Perch when you post a comment, it goes through without moderation. This is to save the confusing and pointless step of having to moderate your own posts.

Makes sense now so thanks for clearing that one up... Nearly there with the blog now so hope to actually start using it (it's for my own business) and getting around to creating some content. Just the Social share link thing now and for that I've posted a new topic.

Thanks again.... support always top notch.