Forum

Thread tagged as: Problem, Error

search to categories wise blog not display

I have crate perch option in blog page.to enter categories name to all blog not display in category i have use perch_blog_custom(array( 'filter' => 'postDateTime', 'match' => 'eqbetween', 'category' => array(perch_get('s')), 'template' => 'post_in_list-custom.html',

)); this function only display ten blog all blog not display
OR perch_blog_post(perch_get('s')); this function also same result display so please can you help ?

Graham Milton

Graham Milton 0 points

• 2 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Use the count option to set how many posts display.

Thank for give response ,I have use count count option work to limitation blog to display but i have categorises to search the all blog display in one load page but by default only ten blog to display in site so can you help me? give any other solution.

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

How many do you want to display?

Suppose,I have enter category name this category wise related all blog display in page. eg news category enter so display all blog only new category in page

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

Sorry, that makes no sense. Is there someone with better English who could help you explain the issue you're seeing?

Hello, Let me explain in a better way, We have blog page where display 10 posts and after that we have created load more functionality. Which is working fine. We have search functionality on the blog page and it's working on category selection search. So, when we select a category from the drop-down then blog page opened?s=category name & its display only 10 records (posts) but we need to show all posts (we have more than 10 posts) in each category. Is that any specific counter set for blog page, i.e. default showing 10 in search? or Is that any ways to set number which display all posts.

Please help how can we resolved this point.

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

You could set the value of count conditionally based on the parameters in the query string. For example;

'count' => (perch_get('s') ? 9999 : 10),