Forum

Thread tagged as: Question, Problem

Assets / Buckets Disappearing

I seem to be having a problem where assets are disappearing along with the buckets they're stored in. I have two buckets that are used in attribute templates, one to upload images to be used in navigation, and another that stores a single file, and after roughly 24 hours they both disappear from within Perch. The folders themselves are still on the server but they're empty.

Could it be related to using buckets within attribute templates? I have a number of buckets that are used elsewhere on the website but only the attribute template buckets are removed.

Any help would be appreciated. I've re-uploaded the files into the empty folders on the server and they've reappeared on the site (paths haven't changed), but they're still not available from within the assets app.

Alan Longstaff

Alan Longstaff 0 points

• 7 years ago

In case it helps here are my templates:

<perch:pages id="tile-image" type="image" label="Tile Image" bucket="tiles" help="Images should be 391 x 200px" />

<perch:pages id="course_category" type="select" label="Course Category" help="If uploading a course tile please specify a category for this course; otherwise leave blank."
  options="Science|js-science,
           Design Media & The Arts|js-design,
           Business & Economics|js-business,
           Health Care & Early Years|js-health,
           Computing & ICT|js-computing,
           English|js-english,
           Geography & Travel|js-geography,
           History & Politics|js-history,
           Law|js-law,
           Mathematics|js-maths,
           Languages|js-mfl,
           Religion Phlosphy & Ethics|js-religion,
           Psychology & Sociology|js-psychology,
           Sport & PE|js-sport,
           Adult Course|js-adult" 
  allowempty="true" suppress="true" />
<perch:pages id="prospectus" type="file" bucket="prospectus" label="Prospectus File" />
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Yes, I think it's a bug with attribute templates. Add the following to your config.php

define('PERCH_CLEAN_RESOURCES', false);

Will do - thanks for the quick response Drew.