Forum

Thread tagged as: Problem, Error

500 Error on saving region

I have a repeating region that when I save it produces a 500 error page. In the error log is the following:

PHP Fatal error:  Class 'PerchParsedown' not found in /home/midyorksmeshco/public_html/admin/core/lib/PerchFieldTypes.class.php on line 608

I really don't wanna go in a start editing core code as I know how messy that could get so if anyone can help at all I would be really grateful.

Health checks are all green and here is my perch info:

Perch: 2.8.15, PHP: 5.6.38, MySQL: mysqlnd 5.0.11-dev - 20120503 - $Id: 76b08b24596e12d4553bd41fc93cccd5bac2fe7a $, with PDO
Server OS: Linux, cgi-fcgi
Installed apps: content (2.8.15), assets (2.8.15), categories (2.8.15), perch_blog (5.0), perch_forms (1.8.3), perch_members (1.2)
App runtimes: <?php $apps_list = array( 'content', 'categories', 'perch_members', 'perch_forms', 'perch_blog', );
PERCH_LOGINPATH: /admin
PERCH_PATH: /home/midyorksmeshco/public_html/admin
PERCH_CORE: /home/midyorksmeshco/public_html/admin/core
PERCH_RESFILEPATH: /home/midyorksmeshco/public_html/admin/resources
Image manipulation: GD
PHP limits: Max upload 150M, Max POST 8M, Memory: 256M, Total max file upload: 8M
Resource folder writeable: Yes
HTTP_HOST: midyorksmesh.co.uk
DOCUMENT_ROOT: /home/midyorksmeshco/public_html
REQUEST_URI: /admin/core/settings/diagnostics/
SCRIPT_NAME: /admin/core/settings/diagnostics/index.php

If you need the extended log diagnostics let me know and I will post it.

Fishtank Creative

Fishtank Creative 2 points

• 2 years ago
Hussein Al Hammad

Hussein Al Hammad 105 points
Registered Developer

Does the file perch/core/lib/PerchParsedown.class.php exist on your server?

Hi

Is this happening on a local / staging server too? If not, then have you tried re-uploading the PerchFieldTypes.class.php file from the original files (not the latest core download!)?

First thing first though – your Perch install is really out of date now, and all you're going to be told to do by Support before they will help is to update your core install first - the last version was 2.8.34. PHP 5.6 security support also ends at the end of next month so it may be worth doing an update to your hosting package too at the same time.

Kind regards

Jon

Hussein beat me to it!