Forum

Thread tagged as: Problem

Asset side bar not scrolling

Hi,

Our marketing team is experiencing the following issue within the Perch CMS.

"When I am trying to add an asset to a page the asset side bar appears with all available assets, however it only loads a small amount of the available assets (perch2.jpg) and I cant scroll down, or load any more. I tried resolving it by changing to list view but it does the same, it only loads so much and won’t allow me to scroll down the page (perch1.jpg). The issue seems to be intermittent as it worked for me yesterday morning but isn’t working at all for me now."

Could you please advise?

Perch Runway: 2.8.34, PHP: 5.6.0, MySQL: mysqlnd 5.0.11-dev - 20120503 - $Id: f373ea5dd5538761406a8022a4b8a374418b240e $, with PDO Server OS: WINNT, cgi-fcgi Installed apps: content (2.8.34), assets (2.8.34), categories (2.8.34), perch_blog (5.0), lbf_content (2.1), perch_forms (1.8.3), lbf_languages (2.1), lbf_subsite (2.1) App runtimes: <?php $apps_list = array( 'content', 'categories', 'perch_forms', 'perch_blog', ); PERCH_LOGINPATH: /perch PERCH_PATH: E:\Websites\Lxxx.eu\perch PERCH_CORE: E:\Websites\Lxxxr.eu\perch\core PERCH_RESFILEPATH: E:\Websites\Lxxxr.eu\perch\resources Image manipulation: GD PHP limits: Max upload 1500M, Max POST 2000M, Memory: 640M, Total max file upload: 640M F1: 6a33f95eca3667f9e0c39bf5ca2980fe Resource folder writeable: Yes SCRIPT_NAME: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/index.php REQUEST_URI: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/

Damian McCracken

Damian McCracken 0 points

• 3 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Are they using a very large browser window? If so, they can try shortening it so the loading triggers.

We addressed this in Perch 3.

Reply is : "Shrunk the window down and there’s no change. It’s like the scroll bar is stuck. Tried it on my mac also, with the same result."

Is there any other workaround. Upgrading to 3 at this point would be undesirable.

Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Have you tried it yourself?