Forum

Thread tagged as: Question, Error

File Errors

What do these errors mean and how do I fix them?

Warning: filesize(): stat failed for /home3/folder_name/public_html/hiddenURL.com/perch/resources/_im_tmp_cRn6dU in /home3/folder_name/public_html/hiddenURL.com/perch/core/lib/PerchFieldTypes.class.php on line 951

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/folder_name/public_html/hiddenURL.com/perch/core/lib/PerchFieldTypes.class.php:951) in /home3/folder_name/public_html/hiddenURL.com/perch/core/inc/top.php on line 13

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/folder_name/public_html/hiddenURL.com/perch/core/lib/PerchFieldTypes.class.php:951) in /home3/folder_name/public_html/hiddenURL.com/perch/core/inc/top.php on line 14

Ryan McGuire

Ryan McGuire 0 points

• 7 years ago

Ryan, could you give us a little more information to go on as to how this error has appeared and what you have to do for it to display.

These errors appeared in the top of my screen when I was uploading a PDF file. The funny thing is that the files still uploaded fine and appeared on our site.

This is what I have listed in my template file:

<h4><a href="<perch:content id="resume" type="file" label="Resume PDF" />" ><perch:content id="button" type="text" label="Resume Link Text" required="true" title="true" target="_blank"/></a></h4>

Ok. That helps. What version of perch are you running? Please post your diagnostic report here. Log into perch then click settings in top right, then click on diagnostics tab then scroll to the bottom and show the extended report. Copy and paste that here please.

Perch 2.7.2

Perch: 2.7.2, PHP: 5.4.35, MySQL: 5.5.40-36.1, with PDO Server OS: Linux, cgi-fcgi Installed apps: content (2.7.2), assets (2.7.2), categories (2.7.2), perch_forms (1.7) App runtimes: <?php include(PERCH_PATH.'/core/apps/content/runtime.php'); include(PERCH_PATH.'/addons/apps/perch_forms/runtime.php'); ?> PERCH_LOGINPATH: /perch PERCH_PATH: /home3/folder/public_html/hiddenURL.com/perch PERCH_CORE: /home3/folder/public_html/hiddenURL.com/perch/core PERCH_RESFILEPATH: /home3/folder/public_html/hiddenURL.com/perch/resources Image manipulation: GD Imagick PHP limits: Max upload 64M, Max POST 64M, Memory: 256M, Total max file upload: 64M Resource folder writeable: Yes DOCUMENT_ROOT: /home3/folder/public_html/hiddenURL.com HTTP_HOST: www.hiddenURLs.com REQUEST_URI: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/ SCRIPT_NAME: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/index.php

Ryan. I was having issues similar with 2.7.2 which were resolved in 2.7.3 or 2.7.4. I would take a minute to update perch and see if the issue is resolved for you.

Download newest files. Then copy /perch/core directory into existing site. When you login the update script will run and prompt you it has completed.

EDIT: just a side note... Your version of perch must have previously been updated because the categories app is not listed in your App runtimes. You should update your apps.php file and add categories. :-)

I upgraded to 2.7.4 and these errors stopped occurring. Thanks for your help.

Your Welcome. :-)