Forum

Thread tagged as: Question, Problem, Configuration

Getting Started

Videos and documentation are not helpful to me at all. I need a few basics to really get up and running. I created a website with html for a friend with about 18 separate pages and she wants to be able to edit it herself. I heard about Perch and decided to give it a try, but I am getting really frustrated. What do I need to do to my html pages before I re-upload to the server? AND what do I need to do in the Perch admin dashboard so that the pages on the server "talk" to the pages she edits when she logs in to make changes? How do they talk to each other? I've tried and tried but nothing makes sense.

Can someone please contact me to guide me through 1 of my own test pages so that I can learn Perch and get her going on her own? It has been 2-3 months since I created her html site, and I still haven't learned Perch. What am I missing that makes it so simple? Because for me it is not simple to get started. Please help! You can e-mail me at wildbike @ net zero . net or we can connect via phone as well.

Christie Wild

Christie Wild 0 points

• 6 years ago
Rachel Andrew

Rachel Andrew 394 points
Perch Support

I am trying to help you in the other thread you posted, but if you want someone to walk you through the process it may be that one of our Registered Developers would be able to help you.

https://grabaperch.com/developers/