Forum

Thread tagged as: Error

Bug: Image Asset Scroll

Small bug in image asset window pane... the internal scroll of image list does not work when Chrome and Firefox are maximised on PC. Making browser smaller solves problem. Seems to be fine on Mac.

Stuart Farrell

Stuart Farrell 0 points

• 6 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

Do you mean that the window size changes after then page has loaded?

No, when the browser is maximised on PC (as tested in Chrome or Firefox), and you try to load an asset from the asset library, the internal scroll bar (not the page scroll bar) to view the assets not on screen (older uploads) does not load - so you can't scroll down to view other assets. This does not happen on the Mac.

If you size the browser down a bit, not maximised, it then loads... so some kind of browser bug?

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

Does it not just mean the window is bigger, or is maximised a special state of some sort? I've not used Windows for more than a decade, so I'm not familiar with the modern nuances.

Which version of Windows is this?

Browser windows maximised on PC - is not the "full screen" option which I would understand may cause issues. But this could be a combination of the large rez the guys are running and Windows 7... No matter, just log it as a known issue and the fix is the just size the window down. Mac's sorta have "maximised" but it doesn't really work properly - the green "+". On PC any window can snap to full width, half width etc.

Drew McLellan

Perch Support

Ok, we'll see if it's something we can track down.