Forum

Thread tagged as: Error, Configuration

Session Errors and Headers but Host says Sessions are set

Please help.

Warning: session_start(): open(/home/content/74/3950174/tmp/sess_aprru3i4pspfb0ii0fq2mtmde5, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/content/74/3950174/html/admin/core/lib/PerchSession.class.php on line 27 Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/content/74/3950174/html/admin/core/lib/PerchSession.class.php:27) in /home/content/74/3950174/html/admin/core/lib/PerchSession.class.php on line 27 Warning: session_write_close(): open(/home/content/74/3950174/tmp/sess_aprru3i4pspfb0ii0fq2mtmde5, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/content/74/3950174/html/admin/core/lib/PerchSession.class.php on line 88 Warning: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct () in /home/content/74/3950174/html/admin/core/lib/PerchSession.class.php on line 88 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/74/3950174/html/admin/core/lib/PerchSession.class.php:27) in /home/content/74/3950174/html/admin/core/lib/PerchUtil.class.php on line 233

GoDaddy is the host. I have had this site for years. This was the message before and after updating perch. I also rebuilt after updating to take advantage of more perch features. It works great on my local MAMP server. There are no error logs coming back after setting that in .htaccess file

AddType .svg application/octet-stream
DirectoryIndex index.html index.php /index.php
ErrorDocument 404 /index.php
Options +FollowSymlinks
php_flag  log_errors on
php_flag display_errors off
php_value error_log  errors/php_error.log
<Files ~ "\.inc$">
Order allow,deny
Deny from all
</Files>
Stacey Plant

Stacey Plant 0 points

• 3 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

What does your host say about this error?

Warning: session_start(): open(/home/content/74/3950174/tmp/sess_aprru3i4pspfb0ii0fq2mtmde5, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory 

On the phone with them. They saw this error too and are moving me up the chain.

It was them. They tried to blame it on the app. The tmp directory was missing. I think I'll suggest the org move to A2 and give them a try.