Forum

Thread tagged as: Problem

Cannot create page where page already exists/is link only

I'm getting the same problem as this thread https://forum.grabaperch.com/forum/12-31-2014-cant-create-link-only-page and I'm seeing this error in PERCH_DEBUG output

Invalid query: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1366 Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'templateID' at row 1"

This is a fresh install of Perch 2.7.10. Was there a solution to the above thread? I don't understand why the previous person said it was because of creating a link only?

Mini Diagnostics report as follows:

Perch: 2.7.10, PHP: 5.5.21, MySQL: mysqlnd 5.0.11-dev - 20120503 - $Id: bf9ad53b11c9a57efdb1057292d73b928b8c5c77 $, with PDO
Server OS: Linux, litespeed
Installed apps: content (2.7.10), assets (2.7.10), categories (2.7.10)
App runtimes: <?php $apps_list = array( 'content', 'categories', );
PERCH_LOGINPATH: /perch
PERCH_PATH: /home/teamaker/public_html/perch
PERCH_CORE: /home/teamaker/public_html/perch/core
PERCH_RESFILEPATH: /home/teamaker/public_html/perch/resources
Image manipulation: GD
PHP limits: Max upload 256M, Max POST 256M, Memory: 512M, Total max file upload: 256M
Resource folder writeable: Yes
HTTP_HOST: euroburo-businesses.com
DOCUMENT_ROOT: /home/teamaker/public_html
REQUEST_URI: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/
SCRIPT_NAME: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/index.php
Clive Walker

Clive Walker 22 points

• 6 years ago
Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

I couldn't reproduce it. Can you give me steps?

I click Add Page and enter the following:

Page Title: Equestrian-and-Fishing
Navigation Text: Equestrian-and-Fishing
File name: /Equestrian-and-Fishing/Equestrian-and-Fishing/Equestrian-and-Fishing.php
Parent Page: Top Level
Master page: Page already exists or is a link only
This page will have more pages below it checkbox: unchecked

Sorry about the site structure/file path. Not my site.

Have you been able to get any further with this? If there isn't a solution, I will need to add the pages into Perch using a "dummy region" which I subsequently delete. Is that the best way?

Thanks

Drew McLellan

Drew McLellan 2638 points
Perch Support

I've not had a chance to look yet, but I had it here unread in my queue waiting.

Hi there,

Clive, could you find a proper solution to this one? I'm getting the same error after creating a page in code and then trying to add it in admin.

Rachel Andrew

Rachel Andrew 394 points
Perch Support

Prokopios - if you need help then don't jump onto an old thread. It's likely much has changed in 6 months. Start a new thread including your Diagnostics Report and any code for us to diagnose your problem.

Thanks Rachel. Just trying not to duplicate conversations. I will create a new thread then.